Louvers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 14 10:12:15 EDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Thanks to all. I had looked at Archer and thought they were in groups for locos. Plano is a possibility. I tried the styrene but they seem too short to handle. I tried filing before cutting but it just bends. For now I have pressed a micro screwdriver into 0.005 styrene sheet three times and cut and glued in place. The glue softens the edges but also deforms the louver. I will keep all in mind. Thanks again.

Mike