1st Free-mo meeting

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 7 12:03:43 EST 2017

Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know that the first meeting of the Free-mo Group went off really good. Had a lot of discussion on design and construction. I have been  working on the first  half of the four corners we are building so one day we can run a out and back layout or other design of layout. These  corners are nice they feature a 56inch outside radius curves  so the big engines will flow through them. There is going to  be a drawing of the curve sections in the next TAF . Remember that the  next meeting is March 18th at the archives . Hope to see you there. Dean Taylor taylor at nwhs.org

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone