Athearn GP9 Announcement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 24 19:09:05 EST 2017

I don't see any problem with the hood lettering, but I don't like the shade of the Tuscan.
Jim Nichols

    On Friday, February 24, 2017 4:08 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

  All;
Athearn has announced four roadnumbers of N&W GP9's. Two will be Pevler Blue and two in metallic Tuscan. All road numbers will be offere as both DCC ready or with DCC and Sound. Sound will be Soundtraxx's Tsunami 2 sound system.
Road numbers are 502 & 508 in blue and 514 & 521 in Tuscan. Details will be road number specific. Artwork appears that the scripted logo for the Tuscan units will be on a separate photoetched plate. Hood lettering on the Tuscan unit appears a bit off to me, but I am viewing it on a smart phone, hopefully Messers Brewer, Painter or Nichols can comment.
MSRP will is $189.98 non sound and $289.98 with sound. Street prices will vary. Tentatively scheduled to deliver in late January 2018.
More info can be found at http://www.athearn.com/Articles/Hobbywire.aspx.
Regards, Russ Goodwin Oakwood , GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org