Layouts?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 16 16:45:05 EST 2016

Wow! Ok so there are a few of us! Any railroad under construction is worth
photos! You may have conquered a problem one of us is facing! I always
search  out layouts that are under construction to visit!
SO everyone take photos!! Lets talk about what each other is doing! We are
all in the same league! It's called model railroading!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 11/16/2016 3:20:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,