Layouts?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 16 18:55:10 EST 2016

No, you are not the only one with a layout. I have a Pocahontas division layout doing both the N&W and VGN set in 1958. It was featured on HGTV incredible basements in 2003 and a few pictures in Kalmbach's Coal book released a few years ago.

To see photos of the layout you can check out yahoo groups under Choprail.

If your travels take you to the Chicago land area stop by and visit!!

Mike RItschdorff

nwpoca at hotmail