NW Dynamometer car

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 27 07:56:29 EDT 2016

Hello,

Thanks to all the folks that took their time to give me information and
advice on modeling the N & W dynamometer car.  It is greatly appreciated and
very kind.  I hope to get up there and see it someday.  I am lucky enough to
have the NWSL model of the car already so all I need to do is find all the
parts of my airbrush, search for the decals you all recommended, and get
started.

Is the roof of the car black like the passenger cars and cabooses?  The
photographs I have seen online appear to indicate that may be the case.
Again many times for  helping me out.

Sincerely,

Mark Goodrich