seeking info on 60500-60999 wood boxcars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 20 18:46:38 EDT 2015

Andrew,
Attached is an image of another of this series, class BI, from the archives
showing they were built with wood sheathed ends.  There are over 60
drawings/photos available, one of which is titled *Application of Murphy
Steel End to Box Car Class BI* with a date of 1915.  It also would appear
that that some of them got roof hatched at some point.  Your should be able
to find most anything you need to make a very nice model from among these
documents.
Jim Cochran

Moderator:
  http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=19327