CF Caboose Lettering

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 20 10:38:48 EDT 2015

Thanks, Ken. I am "picky" myself, and I appreciate everything you have to say on the subject. I was just repeating what somebody told me in the past - that it was "Railroad Roman." Nobody is more aware than I am that N&W did things their own way, and I am now aware of another place where this was true. BTW: there are few models or decals where the height of the block "N&W" is correct. For that matter, many of them don't even get the thickness right. But we do the best we can. Thanks for your input.
Jim Nichols