BALLAST

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 19 11:24:32 EDT 2015

I have bought so far almost 120 lbs  of ballast from them! In fact  they
are great people to deal with! I was able to buy what I needed in bulk! I
also ordered the cinder ballast for around yards engine terminals and roads.
There is one major issue with "ONLY" the cinder ballast! It can have some
magnetic particles in it! He does a great job of removing 99% of it! I keep a
rare earth magnet in the ballast shaker make sure it is really well glued
down  and run another magnet over it when done and have had absolutely no
problems!
The other ballast do not need any of this and all work really well!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 7/17/2015 12:49:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,