Sunset 3rd Rail K2a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 23 07:39:37 EDT 2015

Guys

Keep the discussion going on the Sunset K2a. I have one of these in 2R that needs some work and would like to know more what needs to be improved. I have heard that Sunset offered larger drivers but would be interested in how difficult the change would be.
What improvements were made to the trailing truck?

Jim Kehn