LC-2 vs EL-3a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jun 8 21:55:45 EDT 2015

Eric,

>From my research when writing the Electric book I found both models were
designed for N&W and Virginian using Westinghouse's latest design. Any
differences between them are only the design improvements that were made
between the construction dates. As for the prices, this is why I have been
attempting the interest Marklin in the model. Some of the tooling they use
for Swiss electric locomotives would fit right into this project.

Mason Cooper