Ordering from Commissary is a Pain

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 13 07:23:03 EDT 2015

Eric,

NWHS commissary has attempted to contact you via email,  but the email
address the NWHS has for you came back as a bad address. That is why I am
contacting you via the modeling list.

There is no "on-duty" commissary volunteer who can respond to phone calls
which is why we use an answering machine. Your list was so long (which is
appreciated) that the answering machine timed out with all of the drawing
numbers and descriptions. Also multiple numbers and descriptions via phone
lead to mistakes.

I did notice on our website for the TAB (right hand side) where it says
"Contact the Society," when you go to that TAB one of the contacts notes for
questions about orders or on-line orders the address for the commissary is
listed as: commissary at nwhs.org. Alternatively you can also use
salenw at aol.com

On-Line orders are not processed until credit card numbers are confirmed,
which is why we need a valid credit card.

Alex Schust