HO 17" hopper decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 10 00:25:58 EDT 2015

I know this has been discussed on this list a few times, but is anyone
close to bringing a set of accurate 17" hopper decals to the commissary in
2015? I purchased a few sheets of the new set from Mount Vernon Shops but,
given the amount of effort I've put into building a pile of ECW H3s, I'm
not going to use them.  I'll leave it at that.

I sure regret not buying a stack of MRS 260-18s from the commissary when
they were still around.  What are other people doing for their kitbashes
and undecorated hoppers?

Jim Laney