Arrow cars skirt question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 14 09:16:44 EST 2015

On 2/8/2015 4:45 PM, NW Modeling List wrote:
> Jim: This question has been purposed to Scott at Sunset. Everyone that I
> conversed with have stated they wanted the un skirted set as that has not
> been done before in O scale. That would give GGD the red cars and the blue
> set, I would have ordered both. He stated that since this was announced at
> the Spring 2014 York show that most wanted the skirted (3-railers?) version
> and that was what the promotional photo showed. Therefore I have a OMI
> skirted version and do not need another. That was back in April 2014. It
> sounded firm then. Now that he is talking delivery in June 2015. I doubt it
> will be changed. Stephen Rineair

Just got an email from Sunset stating that both skirted and unskirted
cars will be offered.

Good news!
Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill and Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.