Powhatan Arrow Un-skirted option

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 14 09:12:41 EST 2015

     This morning I woke up to the following email from Golden Gate Depot:

/"Dear Valued GGD Customers: //
////
//Some of you have voiced your opinion that you would rather have these
N&W Powhatan cars with the skirting removed, Post 1955 era. //
////
//We have decided to make that option available to you at this time. //
////
//Please let us know if you would like us to change your reservation to
UNSKIRTED. //
////
//If Skirted, Pre 1955 is OK with you, then there is no need to change
your order. //
////
//These cars are to be finished this summer, so please let us know as
soon as you can make your decision. //
////
//In addition to the details we provide with our GGD cars, we will be
adding a Capacitor to our LED lighting circuit, giving you flicker free
lighting. //
////
//Best Regards, //
////
//Scott Mann /"

     As the Dispatcher's used to tell us..."Be governed accordingly". In
other words, get your orders in quickly.

Jimmy Lisle