Non-brass As and Ys, N-Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 7 14:00:57 EST 2015

Dave,

Yes, MRC distributed the _later_ Y6b editions.  The original Roewa rods
and gear were beauties, as you say, while the Rivarossi product, though
retaining the original shell, downgraded the rods and gear to
stamped-out "flats".  No comparison.  The Roewas were marketed in the
approx. 1.25" x 1.75" x 10" plastic boxes, themselves a work of art.

Frank