N&W 2156

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 1 19:35:01 EST 2015

Phil:  Having both engines (on the model) moveable allows use of
smaller radius;
the market for a model restricted to 40 inch (or more) radius would be
limited.  At
one time, I tried to modify a PRR t-1 (duplex) into a rigid frame, like
the prototype.
But some testing demonstrated it would end as a shelf model.

Jerome Crosson, St. Peters MO