HO Scale Station Kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 15 00:08:13 EDT 2014

Hi David;

The NWHS has put out at least two different kits in the past, that were made by AMB/Laser Kit.  I do not know if the Commissary has any in stock.  They do occasionally turn up on eBay.

The NWHS does have many plans of the real structures that can be used to create plans for HO scale models.

http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/models.html

http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/filterdocs.php?index=s <http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/filterdocs.php?index=s&id=333> &id=333

Nigel