HO Scale Station Kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Oct 14 22:14:04 EDT 2014

To my knowledge, there are no station kits for any N&W stations. There  was
a series in The Arrow recently where someone scratch built one and the
Society has offered plans for the No 2 Station in the past. Also, the  Society
has offered plans for the Farmville Station, Burkeville Station and a
couple of others. I have not seen any of these offered in recent  years.    Alan
Cox

In a message dated 10/14/2014 4:53:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,