Virginian AG

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 23 11:39:17 EDT 2014

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to outline a good approach to getting models
reviewed. The NWHS will develop/publish a Model Review Guideline per your
suggestions. The BoD will take up your suggestion of free drawings at the
October BoD meeting. I think it is workable in some manner which might be a
high resolution down load.

Alex Schust