Passenger car trucks

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 12 15:39:47 EDT 2014

Dave

Thanks much to you and Jim for answering my question.
I have an old O scale Mac Shops Budd 10-6 which years ago I started to make
 into the OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY (please, no comments from you Hokie fans!).
The car has the 3 panel siding below the belt rail like the PRR cars and I
was filling it in when I stopped working on it. The O scale National
convention is this month and I wanted to look for the correct trucks for  it.

Jim Kehn
0100

In a message dated 9/7/2014 6:35:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,