Passenger car trucks

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 8 13:13:49 EDT 2014

Jim

Thanks! I looked over the OSU picture and it was a little hard to tell, but
 didn't look like it had the brake cylinders.

Jim Kehn

In a message dated 9/8/2014 12:51:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

Duke University and Ohio State University were two with T94 trucks  Pix in
archives.

Jim  Nichols

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 4:23 PM,  JAMES NICHOLS
<jamesanichols at bellsouth.net>  wrote:

I'm on the road and can't access my records for awhile. Jim Brewer  may
have that information. Check pictures in the society archives and the tech
website. The disc brakes trucks do not have a brake cylinder on the  outside.

Jim  Nichols

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 5:35 AM, NW  Modeling List via