Tuscan color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 17 07:46:43 EDT 2014

I have a large bottle of Pine Sol in the cleaning closet. It makes a good
striper and it smells like you are cleaning the house. It's about to drive
my  wife nuts because I haven't used it in a good while!

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
ShellScale Decals

In a message dated 7/17/2014 6:30:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,