Caboose Decals, N-Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 6 23:22:59 EST 2014

Steve, no one contacted BLI at the time. We've had limited luck saying
anything to manufacturers after they come out with a product. Sometimes
they'll contact us before they come out with something, and we provide as
much information as we can. Then they determine how much they want to
use. Sometimes they come pretty close. Sometimes.....there are stories
best told off the record over beverages at a get together. Like the
Roanoke convention in June (subtle plug).

Oddly enough, someone there read this thread and is now contacting us.
We'll see what happens.

Frank Bongiovanni

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 12:22 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org