Caboose Decals, N-Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Mar 3 14:49:55 EST 2014

If someone from the N&W Modeling Committee would please contact me directly
I would be glad to make any corrections to the artwork. I don't believe in
all the productions I recall any issues being raised with the positioning of
the 17" lettering but since it has been more than a decade since the artwork
was first made something could have fallen through the cracks.

Charlie Vlk

Railroad Model Resources

(for Broadway Limited)

cvlk at comcast.net