Getting 611 back in steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 9 19:03:52 EST 2013

The 611 is going to run again, as they have money in hand to restore the locomotive.And due to the $1.5 million donation by Norfolk Southern, much of the amount required for the maintenance building to house the locomotive is raised. I feel this campaign is being handled sensibly and professionally, and is definitely worth supporting, at least to return this beautiful and iconic locomotive to active operation.
Lois J.Ponton
N&W steam historian

Sent from my Galaxy S®III