Modeler Tool Suggestion List

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 16 10:23:15 EST 2013

You didn't list it, but I especially like the cordless Dremel No. 770 T2
Multi-Pro 7.2 volt rotary tool. I got it at Lowes several years ago. It comes
in a small zippered soft-side mini tool bag with a small box of some basic
tools; drills, stones, polishing pads, sanding drums, cutting wheels and
such. I use that for about 90% of my model building needs that call for a
Dremel tool.

Greg Harrod

In a message dated 11/16/2013 6:21:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,