Few Questions about Sunset M

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 15 22:32:10 EST 2013

Brett,

You've gotten some great advice in this thread which I can't add to other than to say my first DCC conversion project was on a Sunset M2.  Not the same model as yours, but similar enough that I can tell you there weren't any surprises.  I didn't add additional pickups, but I suspect I will at some later date.

In the meantime, this document has some good example photographs that might allow you to approach the project with a little more confidence.

http://markschutzer.com/Brass_Clinics/InstallingDecoders2008.pdf

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio