Coal mine Blueprints??

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Oct 12 19:43:36 EDT 2013

Ray,
Do a search on books.google.com for "The design of mine structures" or just try this link.

http://books.google.com/books?id=MJELAQAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+design+of+mine+structures&hl=en&sa=X&ei=cN5ZUqrlJ5T69gTRrICQAQ&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=the%20design%20of%20mine%20structures&f=false

There is a great engineering book with illistrations that should provide you anything you need to design a mine / loadout structure for your model railroad.

Cheers,
Tom Lewis
Jax FL