N&W Blue

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 31 22:46:52 EDT 2013

Robb is accurate in using the ATSF blue ( plus a couple of drops of black). Most brass and model companies like OMI, Atlas and Athearn use this color choice.

I have used it for years as other professional painters. By the way most professional painters will use Scalecoat paint as the pigments are finer than other paint brands.

Key and other importers have used Scalecoat before they turned to automotive paint that is now used on brass.

Stephen Rineair