VGN MOW Roster

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 8 20:08:16 EDT 2013

I would definitely be interested, and a few others might be. TIA!

Greg Harrod

In a message dated 05/08/2013 7:29:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

I have never seen an official roster of VGN MOW equipment. I have compiled
a roster of sorts from information contained in car diagrams, but that
kind of data is only accurate as of the date of the last revision to the
diagram. Moreover, I have never assumed that I had all revisions to any
particular diagram, so my roster is only as "accurate" as my collection of diagrams
and photos.

I should add that such data also came from the diagrams of cars which were
converted to MOW service. In other words, I used two sets of diagrams,
those for the original car where applicable, and those for the MOW versions.

If anyone is interested, I can find time to convert that roster from
handwritten to spreadsheet or table format and post it somewhere.

Bill McClure
www.billmcclure.smugmug.com

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org