2013 Convention/Twin Falls Registration phone number

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 8 20:00:21 EDT 2013

Somehow, on one or more of the convention forms the wrong phone number got
posted for the Twin Falls State Park lodge. I have received a few choice
comments from people who called that number and had a less than pleasant
experience.

The 1-800-589-9514 number is NOT a WV government number. The convention
website has no phone number for Twin Falls but has the link to their
webpage, which has the correct number.

The correct number for the WV park system is 1-800-CALLWVA which translates
to 1-800-225-5982. We recommend using the local number for Twin Falls,
which is (304)294-4000.

Frank Bongiovanni