New member

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 10 18:49:40 EDT 2012

Walthers offers their Pennsylvania B60b baggage car in N&W, which is correct for a BEk class baggage car. Con-Cor makes a correct N&W RPO, but I believe they are only available in a two-pack with a coach (also correct). The Walthers heavyweight baggage car is close to a BEg baggage, if you are willing to paint it. The old Rivarossi/AHM RPO is also correct for N&W. Division Point also recently released brass models of N&W M1 RPOs and BEj baggage cars.

If I may ask, what train are you planning on modeling? Did you buy 5 separate coaches, or the 5 car Powhatan Arrow set? If you bought the Arrow set, you don't need baggage cars, unless you are modeling the train late in its career.

Marty Flick