Whats wrong with this video?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 25 12:25:48 EDT 2012

The pushers to Bluefield went all the way into the yard, so putting the cab
behind the pusher would have created no problem in cutting off. On the grade
from Walton to Christiansburg and the Blue Ridge grade, the pusher cut off and
the train went on; so the cabose ahead of the pusher made more sense.

Jim Nichols