Class k and spectrum heavy mountain

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 22 08:57:25 EDT 2012

The K1 was never streamlined, only the K2/K2a. The K1 was generally used for local freight service by that time, but occasionally would find their way into other uses. They were modernized somewhat, I believe after the war, and most, if not all, I don't have any references with me, received new (or new to them) tenders.

Ken Miller