Any scale drawings or blueprints of "PG" coaches?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 20 12:32:51 EDT 2012

I am exploring the possibility of building models of the N&W "PG"
heavyweight coach and "BPd" baggage - coach and I am in need of either
scale drawings of these cars' sides or blueprints of the same.

Can anyone tell me of a possible source for such items?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
--
*jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

*Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - FINALLY updated 2
JANUARY 2012!!!*
<http://southernmodeler.info/>

*Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!*