N&W GP9?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 5 10:56:39 EST 2011

Guys; While we are on the topic of GP9s, as model committee chairman for the N&WHS, I have sent Athearn a data package to enable them to produce GP9s in the original N&W black without the heralds and with the heralds. I asked for both the four cooling fan versions and the two fan versions. I didn't ask for the Redbirds hoping that we would at least get the freight GP9s in the upgraded versions Athearn is now producing. If you are interested in seeing these models produced please let Athearn know that there is a market for correctly detailed and painted N&W GP9s. Harold Davenport