MTH Powhatan Arrow Set

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 20 12:47:34 EST 2011

I saw the N&W car set this weekend and the cars look great. I have a
question about the "extra" cars that are available. The diner is easy, but
all the ads I've seen suggest you can buy extra coaches. Those extra cars
are numbered like they're P3's, but the photos look like others (P1, P2).
Has anyone picked those up? Are they really extra P3 coaches? The N&W bought
more of them, so extras would make sense. I'd hate to buy extra cars and
find out they're not what the train needs.

Phil Miller