J Model Article

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 19 05:40:05 EST 2011

I have a Bachmann J in N-Scale, a fine performer. Some people pan
anything
of Bachmann, but my J puts the Powhattan Arrow through the traces in
fine form.

See my article in the Arrow ("Powhattan Arrow in N-Scale") several
years ago. I
am overseas at the moment, so cannot refer you to the particular issue.

Go well. Frank Gibson