N scale question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 11 10:24:30 EST 2011

Although I don't have the N scale versions, several HO scale modelers
have done the conversion, shortening the boiler by a bit and adding the
shroud over the fireman-side air pumps. Rivet counters would also
suggest rearranging the pieces in the skyline casing for a more exact
top view.

Jeff Cornelius
Happy owner of many Bachmann J shells