West Jefferson

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 3 07:46:37 EDT 2011

Great question Tony, I live here and don't really know the track alignment.
I have a general idea of the location of the station and how the tracks ran
in from Smethport and left to travel to Elkland/Todd. I'll ask a fried who
works in the research section of the Ashe County Library is there is a track
plan or city plat which would show the alignment. I'm thinking the rails to
Todd were removed after a flood in 1937 but may be off by several years.

R.D. Williams

_____