TURNOUTS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 11 13:14:03 EDT 2011

The real problem you have is you didn’t think out the track before adding structures. None of the work-arounds will work as well as planning from the beginning. I designed and layed out my track before even one building was put in place. I can swap the buildings around to get the look I’m after, and with the spacing right. Of course I re-read John Armstrong’s Book “Track Planning for realistic Operation” before I started.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930’s