Switch Machines

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 7 11:47:54 EDT 2011

Greg,

I'm using a mix of Bluepoint and Bullfrog manual switch machines.

Both have advantages, but if I were to commit to one right now, it would be the Bullfrog- the throw is more positive, they're less expensive an they a rugged (and clever) design.

I go down one wire size - the wire that comes with it - its too strong for 1.25" subroadbed. As a side note, I go up one wire size with the Bluepoints.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio