Sunset 4-8-0's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 25 22:15:55 EDT 2011

Mark,

I've installed Tsunamis in my Sunset M & M-2s. They fit without any real issues in both tenders. I have a 12,000 gallon tender on the M and a 9,000 gallon on the M-2. My other M-2s have the 12,000 & 15,000 gallon ones but I haven't done any installations on them.

Everything is in the tender and a pair of plugs run the motor & lighting to the engine.

Roger Huber