HO Brass radius

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 11 16:56:13 EST 2011

I do watch eBay regularly. Most of the time, the good prices come from people with not so great feedback. For large amounts of money that’s something that one should really check out before bidding. I haven't seen a W-2 in a long time.
The E2a I found is not on eBay, but a Hobby shop in another state. A friend found it for me by accident. It's a post 1940 version which is exactly what I need. It has an open frame motor. My question is...leave it or replace? I plan on converting to DCC.

Another question...How to install a headlight in the centered mount?

Kind of sad that all the N&W small steam is brass.

-Brad