HO Brass radius

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 11 11:45:39 EST 2011

I don't know if you've ever bought or sold on eBay or not......I do a lot of this....perhaps too much at times (at least buying).. From day to day you never know what will show up for sale. W-2's, M's, E--2a's and such show with some degree of regularity. Prices are erratic. Sometimes things go sell well below there market value and sometimes the selling price is beyond common sense and reason. If your concerned about what to expect when buying a model from someone you don't know go read his eBay feedback. That will pretty well give you confidence that he is a reputable seller or not. I have several N&W searches setup on ebay under HO Gauge model trains. Norfolk and Western, Norfolk & Western, N&W, and NW. Another way to locate specific models available and for sale is to do internet searches; Northwest Short Line, N&W Brass W-2, N&W brass E2a , brass HO models, N&W brass, imported brass HO models. and such. The search "Brass HO Model Railroad Dealers" brings um a bunch of information and dealers. It's amazing what you find.by doing different searches. These searches aren't limited to anything.

A gentleman recently asked about railroads in Winchester, VA. I did a search and found a Web Site devoted to railroads of Northern Virginia with maps, histories, and all other sorts of information on operations in and out of Winchester.

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA current living in snow covered and cold Arkansas.