Pathetic selection of Southern STEAM decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 30 21:31:05 EST 2011

My dad models the Southern RY in the 1930's steam era.
He has more than a few unpainted Bowser engines that are in need of decals.
Now that Champ is el-gone-o, and Microscale just doesn't offer any, I guess they can't be found.
I guess it's up to the Southern Railway/Railroad Historical societies to generate them?
I guess the pre-1941 N&W steam engine decals and the Steam era caboose decals are also gone.
Good thing I got 20 packs of the locomotive decals last winter.

Mark Lindsey
y3a at earthlink.net