HO N&W steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 20 15:42:11 EST 2011

That's a great idea Marty. It could even be a living data base updated as new models are offered or when previously unknown information is discovered. I think too... as a part of compiling the data it would be good to solicit information from the membership as a whole to see what falls out of the trees. Additionally, consulting some of the more knowledgeable, long time brass dealers and collectors who are still out there could also offer valuable information. There always has been confusion with things like multiple runs with variations of the same locomotive by an builder/importer (what date? How many were built? What were the differences in the runs?) I think I'll start compiling some Excel spread sheets from the data and information I already have.
Ed Painter Narrows, VA - living in Arkansas