HO N&W steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 20 15:09:24 EST 2011

OK, Frank and Ed, please be sure to write up your results in a manner that
can be posted to the NWHS web site. (PDF, maybe?) This is a topic that
belongs on a FAQ list somewhere.

- Marty Swartz

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

--
"What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it; boldness has genius, power
and magic in it." Johann von Goethe