HO N&W steam (was Re: HO Scale limited runs)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 19 20:00:32 EST 2011

Thank you Marty and Ed. And don't forget the LMB N&W 4-8-0. This can be
found, is not too expensive, and runs well (okay; mine does). I'm not in a
position to vouch for the accuracy. That said....since I miss Bob Riffe
too, would anyone like a clinic on N&W and VGN brass at the next
convention??

Frank Bongiovanni

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org